Antique oil painting from France: Artist is Raoul Mandine. The painter is trained at the "Beaux-Arts" and is part of a family of jewelers from Marseille, "Fluor Mandine" a family success story that has lasted since 1892. Raoul brought creativity and innovation to jewelry creation, including rebranding the family business reputation in the 1930's.
- Overall size: 26.3" x 33.8" / 67cm x 86.5cm.
- Size without the frame: 21.6" x 29.1" / 55.5cm x 74.5cm.
- Provenance: France.
- Signed: Yes, Raoul Mandine.
- Date: 1932.
- Condition: Very fine loss of oil on the canvas along the frame, due to wear over time. But the splendor of the colors and the general condition of the canvas is incredible. The frame of the painting with slightly flaking paint, at the top, left side and very slightly in the right angle at the bottom.
- Materials: Oil on stretched canvas.
- Shipping: Free Worldwide DHL Express to USA & Europe (otherwise free shipping via Colissimo).