20th-century French School oil on canvas. The canvas is smooth to the touch.
A magnificent view of a farm and cottage with its pond and its two flowering almond trees. The juxtaposition of brushstrokes and the realistic work of reflections on the water in the foreground is typical of the Impressionist movement. The light is perfectly calibrated and gives the scene a captivating feeling of authenticity.
- Overall size: 15.3" x 18.5" / 39 cm x 47 cm.
- Size without the frame: 10.6" x 13.8" / 27 cm x 35 cm.
- Country: France.
- Signed: Anonymous.
- Date: Early 20th century.
- Condition: The canvas is in very good condition. The frame is also in very good condition despite a few small gaps and traces due to time.
- Materials: Oil on canvas.
- Shipping: Free Worldwide DHL Express to USA & Europe (with a surcharge for Australia and New Zealand).